- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
Classic Gin Martini
Stir or shaken? Shake for sure, you can go wrong with that.
Shake with passion and determination if you want perfection. My personal definition of perfection is to have a Martini with a thin layer of ice on top. You'll see 🙂
- Fill a Martini glass with ice cubes and add water.
- Place the olives on a bar pick or small bamboo skewer. I like to use to Red Pepper stuffed olives and one Blue Cheese Stuffed olive (the latter in the middle). That's my personal touch.
- In a stainless steel drinks shaker pour 2 drops of Martini Dry Vermouth and fill it (3/4) with ice cubes. Shake slightly.
- Add the gin and shake with passion for a couple of minutes. The more passion and longer the arm movements the better. Why? Because I love the Martini to have a thin ice layer on top.
- Empty the Martini glass and pour your liquid creation.
- Garnish with stuffed olives oils skewered on a bar pick.
Stir or shaken? Shake for sure, you can go wrong with that.Add to Favourites